Munich / Full-time
You’re a strategic thinker and have a passion for interface design? Then we’d love to have you join our team in Munich.
Delightex is a Munich-based startup founded by Eugene Belyaev, Co-Founder of JetBrains. We want to help change the world of education by making it possible for students and teachers to create their own immersive learning experiences. CoSpaces Edu allows anyone to easily create virtual reality worlds and make them come to life through programming and animations. By combining creation with coding, we believe we have something really special, that has proven to be very popular within education. From storytelling, to presentations, to games – with CoSpaces Edu kids and students become creators. It fosters 21st century learning skills and offers a fun, new and engaging approach to learning.
We, at Delightex, value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and awesome atmosphere!
Your position at a glance
Be THE „UX guy“ (or girl)! As part of the product team you will envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life. Your role includes the whole range of design tasks, from research to conception, to prototyping and testing, to final developer handover. Your goal will be making complex tasks easy to use for different types of user groups. As a team player and great communicator, you will work closely together with other designers, developers, product managers and the marketing team.
- Contribute to the overall vision and user strategy for CoSpaces, defining user journeys and user interface designs
- Create interaction concepts and present them with sketches, user flows, wireframes and usable prototypes to effectively communicate your interaction and design ideas
- Build low and high fidelity prototypes independently from concept exploration to implementation and improve them through user testing
- Structure information across different platforms, design for user expectations and support our users to build good mental models
- Design visuals and interactions for multiple platforms like desktop (web), smartphone and tablets
- Rationalize and justify design work clearly; advocate for users’ needs and usability basics
- Work closely with experienced developers to implement your concepts
- Bachelor or Master degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, Computer Science, Game Design, any related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense for clean visual aesthetics
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills across different disciplines
- Expertise in major design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch / Axure, Marvel / Invision or similar)
- Ability to create interactive prototypes with code
- Know-how in designing, shipping and controlling your design concepts and specs for multiple device types from idea to production
- Understanding of animation theory and skills for designing transitions
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience with user experience (UX), user interface (UI) and interaction design (IxD)
This is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D tools (C4D, Maya, Blender or similar)
- Experience in game design or game development