Social Media & Content Manager
Munich / Full-time
Digital content and words are your favorite weapon? You’re creative, hands-on and know how to catch people’s attention? Then we’d love to have you join our team in Munich.
Delightex is a Munich-based startup founded by Eugene Belyaev, Co-Founder of JetBrains. We want to help change the world of education by making it possible for students and teachers to create their own immersive learning experiences. CoSpaces Edu allows anyone to easily create virtual reality worlds and make them come to life through programming and animations. By combining creation with coding, we believe we have something really special, that has proven to be very popular within education. From storytelling, to presentations, to games – with CoSpaces Edu kids and students become creators. It fosters 21st century learning skills and offers a fun, new and engaging approach to learning.
We, at Delightex, value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and awesome atmosphere!
Your position at a glance
Be THE "content and social guy" (or girl)! As part of the Marketing team you'll be responsible for making sure that our community and users get the right content that's useful, engaging and inspiring. And not just that, but you'll need to make sure they get it when and where they need it. For this, you'll need to be able to create the content yourself and know how to use different (social and marketing) channels.
- Create and develop shareable content (videos, images, GIFs) on your own
- Develop a content strategy for various marketing channels according to KPI’s
- Evaluate and report on content metrics and adapt the strategy accordingly
- Build demos using our platform CoSpaces Edu to showcase its features and possibilities
- Develop ideas and write articles for the blog
- Manage and grow all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Medium, Forum)
- Generate and publish target group-relevant content
- Grow and engage the community (a community of very tech-savvy and international teachers)
- Exchange and communicate with existing users; and bring learnings from this back into the team
- Offer customer support and thus, be(come) the expert in our platform
- Design a social media strategy according to KPI’s
- Evaluate and report on platform metrics and adapt the social media strategy accordingly
- Proven work experience and success as a Social Media Manager
- Experience creating video tutorials and other content on your own
- Enjoy building stuff (yes, this is a job where it finally pays off that you excessively played “The Sims” as a kid)
- Expertise in copywriting
- Success identifying target audiences, constructing personas and building content to engage
- English native speaker (or your skill level is comparable to a native speaker’s)
- Creative, like to experiment and able to develop interesting and compelling content on your own
- Independent working style, flexible and able to handle multiple projects
This is a plus
- Have a huge social following yourself and know how and why you got there
- Interested in the topic of education
- Speak German and, maybe, even more languages
- Have experience working in a startup or as a solo-entrepreneur