Munich / Full-time
Do you love creating interactive experiences that are not only entertaining, but also teach the user? Are you fascinated by emerging technologies like VR and AR and are excited to integrate them in your creations? Then we’d love to have you join our team in Munich.
We at Delightex believe visualization is a key factor in learning; and coding is becoming an essential skill today and in the future. This is why we are developing a technology for creating visual, interactive educational activities and games around STEM subjects. By combining creation with coding, we believe we have something really special that will impact education and the way we learn today and in the future.
We are looking for an inspiring individual who can help us take our products to the next level.
You will be working on creating cross-platform experiences together with our team of designers, educators and beta-testers.
We value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and light atmosphere!
Excited? Send us your CV, work samples and everything else we should know about you.
- Efficiently script, design and test interactive activities
- Use CoSpaces to develop learning outcomes and interactions for an activity
- Create interactive content that is used on multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, vr, ar)
- Debug, document and aid fixing of bugs in all aspects of development
- Develop an expert understanding of the internal authoring and development tools
- Good understanding of high-level programming languages
- Ability to think like a designer and create compelling and insightful experiences
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Skilled in combining assets of other disciplines such as art, animation and audio
- Ability to rapidly prototype as well as transition to final code
This is a plus
- M.S. or B.S. degree in Computer Science or credit as a developer in a shipped commercial title
- Excellent understanding of project scoping and self-management skills
- Experience with VR and/or AR practices
- Knowledge of educational game industry practices
- Passion for creating interactive learning content