Munich / Full-time
You’re passionate about creating and implementing modern and interactive web applications? Then we’d love to have you join our team in Munich.
Delightex is a Munich-based startup founded by Eugene Belyaev, co-founder of JetBrains. We want to change the world of VR by making it possible for anyone and everyone to create their own content – no special design or coding skills needed. That is why we are developing CoSpaces, a 3D visualization tool that makes creating virtual spaces as easy as pie – even kids and teens can dive into their own virtual reality.
We value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and awesome atmosphere!
You will be responsible for the company’s corporate and product websites, working closely together with the Marketing team and Web Designers. You will have the chance to be part of a growing team working on cutting-edge technology and shaping the future of VR.
- Implement performant, responsive websites that look and work great across all devices and browsers
- Implement sophisticated functions, animations, interactions and visual styles
- Work closely with the Marketing team to improve our web presence
- Improve our websites with regard to Search Engine Optimization
- 2 years of experience in frontend web development
- Strong core programming skills (classic algorithms and data structures)
- Experience working with client-side MV* frameworks (Angular, React, Vue or similar)
- Experience with front-end web frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation or similar)
- Know-how in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- An understanding of Web Design / User Experience Design
- Good written and spoken English skills
This is a plus
- Experience working with static site generators (Assemble, Jekyll or similar)
- Experience using front-end build tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp or similar)
- Experience working with the Canvas API and/or WebGL API (libraries like Three, P5 or similar)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS or similar)
- Knowledge in CSS / SVG animation
- Experience with Git version control system
- German or Russian language skills