Web and Print Designer / Communication Designer (Web & Print)
Munich / Full-time
You’re a creative mind, have a passion for design and a marketing-oriented approach? Then we’d love to have you join our team in Munich.
Delightex is a Munich-based startup founded by Eugene Belyaev, co-founder of JetBrains. We want to change the world of VR by making it possible for anyone and everyone to create their own content - no special design or coding skills needed. That is why we are developing CoSpaces, a 3D visualization tool that makes creating virtual spaces as easy as pie - even kids and teens can dive into their own virtual reality.
We, at Delightex, value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and awesome atmosphere!
- Develop ideas and concepts into engaging and appealing visual solutions in direct exchange with the Head of Marketing
- Design and refine responsive websites for our company and products with the goal of traffic and conversion increase
- Create key visuals for various channels
- Produce versatile content for social media and other marketing channels
- Deliver designs for email marketing (newsletters, tutorials)
- Create content for print marketing (flyers, posters, etc.)
- Present and communicate ideas, concepts and visual solutions to team members, executives and across functional teams
- Build and maintain a consistent visual branding and communication
- Assist in video creation from conception to delivery (storyboarding, video recording, sound, editing, post-production)
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar position (agency or in-house)
- Degree in Graphic or Communication Design
- Expertise in major design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Very good skills in web design tools (Sketch, Invision, Marvel)
- Ability to contribute to any part of the design process (concept, sketching, wireframing, visual design, delivery)
- Strong creative and conceptual skills for unique design solutions
- Thinking and designing with a user-centric and Marketing-mindset
- Ability to balance perfection and a “quick and dirty”-approach to get the best possible results depending on context, time and priorities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently within a certain timeframe
- Good written and spoken English skills
This is a plus
- Experience in any processes of video creation from concept to delivery
- Good skills in standard post-production programs (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere)
- Illustration and motion design skills (Adobe After Effects)
- Work experience in a startup or as a solo-entrepreneur
Are you ready to make an impact?
Send us your CV and everything else we should know about you.Apply now firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, due to the large amount of applications we receive on a daily basis, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited to an interview, you will generally hear from us within 2-3 weeks of submitting your application. Thank you for your understanding!
Why Delightex rocks
- Fast learning at a startup with a growing team of talented people
- Freedom to focus on what you’re really good at
- Interdisciplinarity - we surround ourselves with designers, developers, marketers, and psychologists to get the best support of all worlds.
- No bureaucracy, flat hierarchies, direct contact to the founder
- A highly innovative and creative working environment inspired by open source, lean startup and agile development mindset, where you can develop new ideas.
- Established, multi-device technology stack from which new products derive
- Close partnership with JetBrains
- Attractive payment