Motion Designer (EN)
Motion Designer (EN)
Munich / Full-time
You’re a creative thinker and have a passion for animation? Then we’d love to have you join our team in Munich.
Delightex is a Munich-based startup founded by Eugene Belyaev, co-founder of JetBrains. We want to change the world of VR by making it possible for anyone and everyone to create their own content - no special design or coding skills needed. That is why we are developing CoSpaces, a 3D visualization tool that makes creating virtual spaces as easy as pie - even kids and teens can dive into their own virtual reality.
We, at Delightex, value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and awesome atmosphere!
- Develop ideas and concepts into engaging and appealing visual solutions in direct exchange with the Head of Marketing
- Manage or support video creation processes from concept to delivery
- Concept and create channel and target group relevant content
- Develop storyboards
- Handle video recording, sound, editing and post production
- Create animations
- Present and communicate ideas, concepts and solutions to team members, executives and across functional teams
- Build and maintain a consistent visual branding and communication
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar position (agency or in-house)
- Strong aesthetic sense, creative talent
- Degree in Motion Graphics, Film or Communication Design
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Very good skills in standard post-production tools (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc.)
- Expertise in illustration and motion design tools (Adobe After Effects, Animate, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong conceptual skills for unique content solutions
- Thinking and designing with a user-centric and Marketing-mindset
- Ability to balance perfection and a “quick and dirty”-approach to get the best possible results depending on context, time and priorities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Good written and spoken English skills
This is a plus
- Experience with 3D animation (Maya, Cinema4D, Modo, Blender or other)
- Work experience in a startup or as a solo-entrepreneur
- Ability to work on design and creative tasks beyond motion: e.g. web or print design
Why Delightex rocks
- Fast learning at a startup with a growing team of talented people
- Freedom to focus on what you’re really good at
- Interdisciplinarity - we surround ourselves with designers, developers and marketers to get the best support of all worlds.
- No bureaucracy, flat hierarchies, direct contact to the founder
- A highly innovative and creative working environment inspired by open source, lean startup and agile development mindset, where you can develop new ideas.
- Established, multi-device technology stack from which new products derive
- Close partnership with JetBrains
- Attractive payment