Marketing Manager (EN)
Munich / Full-time
Love communication and have a real thing for websites? Then we’d love to have you join our team.
Delightex is a Munich-based startup founded by Eugene Belyaev, co-founder of JetBrains. We want to change the world of VR by making it possible for anyone and everyone to create their own content - no special design or coding skills needed. That is why we are developing CoSpaces, a 3D visualization tool that makes creating virtual spaces as easy as pie - even kids and teens can dive into their own virtual reality.
We, at Delightex, value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and awesome atmosphere!
- Design and manage the website strategy in direct exchange with the Head of Marketing
- Manage the website production processes
- Develop concepts, new elements and features for the product and company websites in collaboration with web designers and developers
- Generate target group-relevant content
- Evaluate website traffic and adapt its strategy and content to increase visibility and increase conversion
- Report and analyze web traffic on a monthly basis
- Basically make the website become your baby and take care of it!
- Write effective and compelling copy for various marketing channels (e.g. website, flyers, in-app messages)
- Develop ideas and write articles for the blog and other PR-related activities
- Basically put whatever needs to be put into words!
- Proven work experience in marketing with a focus on websites
- Experience in managing projects and collaborating among team members
- Basic understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in copywriting
- Success identifying target audiences, constructing personas and building content to engage
- English native speaker (or your skill level is comparable to a native speaker)
- Creative, like to experiment and able to develop interesting and compelling content on your own
- Independent working style, flexible and able to handle multiple projects
This is a plus
- Interested in the topic of education or even have an educational background (currently, CoSpaces’ biggest user groups are students and teachers)
- Speak foreign languages
- Able to design websites from a visual perspective
- Able to implement websites from a programming perspective
- Experience working in a startup or as a solo-entrepreneur
Why Delightex rocks
- Fast learning at a startup with a growing team of talented people
- Freedom to focus on what you’re really good at
- Interdisciplinarity - we surround ourselves with designers, developers, marketers, and psychologists to get the best support of all worlds.
- No bureaucracy, flat hierarchies, direct contact to the founder
- A highly innovative and creative working environment inspired by open source, lean startup and agile development mindset, where you can develop new ideas.
- Established, multi-device technology stack from which new products derive
- Close partnership with JetBrains
- Attractive payment